Tuesday, February 03, 2015

A Sigh of Relief

The car is fixed! I am more grateful for that than I can really say. Part of that is the simple fact that I didn't want to carry a package of cat litter from the bus stop to the apartment, but part of it is that I've been wearing down just a little bit each day. I won't go into the whole spiel about the time sitting on the bus or at the stops (I chose to use it as knitting time as much as I could), but I am very, very glad that it's done. I napped yesterday after work and I'll be going to sleep early for the next several days until I feel a little more "normal".
Now that one challenge has been met, I'll be looking toward the others.I'm still in the process of catching a few things up and that should be taken care of within the next couple of paydays, then I'll be pushing forward to saving up for the motor home. It was pointed out that I could probably build a tiny home on a trailer for about the same amount of money (making it completely mine instead of re-doing the interior of the RV) and it's certainly something for me to think about. At the same time, it would take me a long while to build something like that from scratch and I'd also have to get a truck. Not that I have anything against trucks, mind you, I just don't see myself getting one any time soon. Perhaps, after I've been on the road for a while, I'll decide where I want to be and I'll build one at that point.

For now, I'm just happy that the sun is shining and that my car is working. I know that the fatigue will pass as soon as I start resting more. And I know that the stress of things will diminish as well. One day at a time.

Blessings to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment