Tuesday, December 09, 2014

Time?

I'm at work, but most of my mind is somewhere else. Where the heck did all the years go? Why isn't Anthony still arguing with me about who gets to read the new HP book first? Why isn't Brianna still sprinkling glitter everywhere? I know, I know, time passes and kids grow up.Which brings me to what I'm going to do next. 

As many of you know, I'm in the process of saving up for a motor home. In the meantime, though, I'll be doing all that I can to increase my health and get my house in order. I'm amazed at how much stuff I have that I know will not come with me. Like boxes of things that haven't been opened since I moved to Asheville. I am also working on my organization skills. Since I'll need to keep my shop supplies nice & neat and I'll need to make sure orders are shipped in a timely manner, I am rearranging the living room to a "preview" of how the motor home will be. After Brianna has moved out, I'll also be keeping a very close eye on how the water gets used, where I can cut back on counter space, and what uses the most electricity.

And all of that stuff, along with both of the shops, my friends and activities on  Ravelry, and life in general, should help me stay focused and not feel blue about the emptiness of the bedroom across from mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment