Saturday, November 08, 2014

Happy Saturday

This morning I woke a bit before 5am and really felt alive. I am so grateful that I've finally recovered enough to wake that way. I know that I still need to take extra good care of myself, but it is wonderful to see the progress.

Raven still in the hoop.
Yesterday I was meditating (I try to do that before getting up for the day) and I got this really cool idea for a banner. I'm not going to go into full explanation yet since I'm still working out the details, but it's essentially various animals that have special meaning. Since I don't want to use up any fabric while I'm getting it all figured out, I decided to put the designs on my comforter. So far, I'm liking what I see. The first block is a Raven and right now the Owl is nearly finished. I don't know that I'll get all seven animals onto the comforter before I go to bed tonight, but I'll certainly have a good start.

As I finish up some more items for the new shop (while the dye pot is steaming in the kitchen), I can't help bit think about how my life has changed from last year to this. Even with some of the more challenging parts, I feel that life has really begun to glow more. And this time the glow isn't because of my kids (as it has been for so long), it's just because of how wonderful life is. I have some pretty fantastic friends who really know how to make me smile. My kids are fabulous. My good health is increasing. And the sun is shining.

I have so much more to share but, I also have so much to do. I truly hope you are all having a wonder-filled day!

No comments:

Post a Comment