Friday, August 01, 2014

Numbers

Now that I'm a little more calm, I wanted to post this really quick...

I've been struggling with my sugar levels for a while, as many of you know. in November my Hemoglobin A1C was 5.9 and my glucose was 123. I was really nervous, but was also dealing with recovery of bacterial pneumonia so a part of me didn't really care. 

Well, more blood was recently drawn and now my Hemoglobin A1C is 5.5 and my glucose is 93. I feel on top of the world right now. All I want at this moment is to go home, hug my kids and keep on smiling.

I know I still have a way to go with my weight (in order to keep my heart from going south), but I will get that taken care of as soon as I'm past this round of pneumonia. And, with the medications I'm on now, I'm sure I'll be just fine by next weekend.

I truly hope you all have a wonder-filled day.

No comments:

Post a Comment