Thursday, June 05, 2014

Post-flu

Well, my temperature is once again below 98 and I am pretty sure it will be normal by tomorrow. I slept most of yesterday, knitting only 20 minutes or so, and drinking enough fluids to sail a large toy boat. All in all, I am certain that I've passed the worst of this. I'll have to catch up on work, of course, but that's not a big deal. I'm still very tired, but I know that's normal for the flu.

I was woken last night to a buzz on my phone letting me know that there was a tornado watch until 3am. Before I got up to put the cat carriers together and figure out a plan, I checked out this interesting site and, since discovering that this city is at an extremely low risk, I promptly went back to sleep.

And now, I am hoping to get things back to normal so that I can focus on more important things, like yarn and walking and knitting and enjoying movies with my daughter. Oh! And learning how to embed posts from Facebook:



No comments:

Post a Comment