Monday, June 11, 2012

Intentions

As I wait for the workday to begin I think over the last 48 hours. I think about intentions and actions and how they coincide. Or go opposite directions.

I learned a lesson about myself yesterday. One that I knew before but had forgotten. I'm not going to share it here, I'll only say that I prefer my Higher Self. And that sometimes other people forgive me easier than I forgive me.

On a brighter note, I have a couple of special projects going on right now. One is to finish a pair of socks for a friend, another is to start a pair of socks for me (unless they are too tight, then they'll go to someone else). I also have some special colors to dye for the shop. There is one project that is just for me. The socks are part of Tour de Sock, and that's a great cause and lots of fun with other knitters. The dyeing is for the business (also me, but for the business).

The project just for me? Putting a flower of life onto a cloth to use in my Spiritual workings. I printed out the design on four sheets of paper (yes, it's that big) and will be transferring it to the fabric later today. Once the initial lines are drawn, I will begin filling in the colors. Each step will be with intention and focus. I may do more than one cloth, but I'm not going to think about that just yet.

Well, the daycare kids will be here any moment. I hope you all have a great day.

1 comment:

  1. I like the thought of a project just your own, full of intention & focus.
    This will be in my thought process today, I can tell. It may be time to center myself in that way, create for me.
    Huh! Thanks Shayla! I hope it's a lovely project for you.

    ReplyDelete