Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Repairs...

Spiral #2 The Missing 'Bit'
Nothing brings a sense of dread to my stomach like a trip to the dentist. I don't even know why, since I've never had horrible experiences with them. But no matter how much I use my breathing techniques, no matter what music I listen to, my shoulders tense, my muscles tighten, and my pulse rises. Crazy, isn't it?

I'm hoping this time is different since the dentist is different. She's a younger woman of Indian descent and was very professional and personable the last time I went in.

I'll bring my knitting, of course. Just a washcloth that I can easily put aside when it's time.

I think the biggest challenge with this visit is my treadmill time. There isn't enough time for breakfast, treadmill, and a shower before I go (yes, I could have planned better) and I'm not sure how I'll feel when I get back. We'll see how it all goes.

In other news, I started a book recently by Eckhart Tolle (A New Earth). This was given to me by a lovely friend and there are some interesting points in it. I won't go into detail right now, but it's a good book to make you think a little more about what You really are. Not who you are, but what you are.

Well, time for me to get day-clothes on. I hope you all have a lovely day!

No comments:

Post a Comment