Saturday, March 17, 2012

Happy words

Words


Spring certainly seems to be here! I've been able to go for a walk, spend time in the back yard and even put the screens on the windows. I know, I know, we might still get a cold day, but I doubt it will be so cold that I'll regret the screens. I love being able to open the windows and let a fresher breeze come through. It feels like it's blowing away all the stale winter air.

Brianna got her first pair of track shoes today. She seems pretty happy about it and smiled when we got them. I am proud of her. She's worked through the conditioning and the training and really seems to be proud of herself, too. And, she called herself a runner today. That brought a huge smile to my face.

I hope you are all having a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment