Tuesday, December 06, 2011

Rainy Days

Half an Arc

Sometimes it seems that the rain will never stop and the sun will stay hiding forever. But we all know better, logically, that the sun will come back. Until it does, I'm going to do my best to look for the rainbows. To trust in the turn of the Earth. To let go of the fears of failure.

I wrote a short little poem yesterday about the grey skies and Jack Frost. It made me smile a little to think of a little sprite bringing frostiness to the mornings, even as I dreaded trying to chip ice off the Jeep windows.

I'm focusing today on so many positive things in my life that the grey skies will seem like a softness, instead of the oppressive weight I usually see.

With all my heart, I hope you are all finding some beauty in this day. Whatever it might be... a candle flicker, a unique shape in the cloud, the glimpse of an eagle, a snowflake... whatever touches your Soul, I hope you see it.

1 comment:

  1. my Yule Tree... Thank you I do need encouragement today. Blessings

    ReplyDelete