Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Day 6 of 15 - Thankfulness

Today's prompt is "3 things you can see right now that you are thankful for."

Well, this was an interesting prompt. Oddly enough the items were all material, too.

Speakers: I am thankful for these for a couple reasons. They were given to me when my old ones broke (which kind of broke my heart). I've used them to listen to music, news, books, tutorials, and so much more. The stuff that comes from them really helps enhance my life.


Spinning wheel: Oh, the emotions that come up with this! This wheel is truly a work of art and the best part? It came from my friends and was a birthday present. Every time I spin with this, I will think of how wonderful these women are.


Camera: With this device I am able to post pictures in my shop, capture moments of my daughter, the weather, the cats, the flowers, the moon, the World. I love it all.



No comments:

Post a Comment