Monday, November 14, 2011

Day 5 of 15 - Thankfulness



Today's prompt is "3 animals, past or present, that you are thankful for".

Oh, how my animals have blessed my life! I have loved them all and it was a challenge narrowing down to only 3.



Storm: This cat was my companion through 1990 through 1992 and I can't help but smile each time I think of her. She came to me as a tiny ball of fluff during a severe thunderstorm (hence her name) and brought such joy to my heart. During my pregnancy with Anthony, she would nip at my ankles when I'd been standing too long (I was placed on bed-rest at 5 months) and would curl up and sleep on my lap when I sat back down.




Serephina: This cat came to us in the middle of the night and worked her way into all of our hearts. She is a typical cat in the fact that she will accept attention when she wants it and will walk away otherwise. She has this wonderful knack of knowing when I'm feeling a little down and will lay on my lap purring until I can't help but smile.






Aurora: I could say so much about this cat. She is like no feline I've ever had before and I can't even begin to tell of all the smiles and brightness she's brought to my life. She loves to drape herself across our shoulders and sleep, she helps our days to be a bit brighter, she purrs almost constantly, and she is so very playful.



2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving visiting fellow bloggers and seeing their gorgeous fur children looking back at me!

    ReplyDelete