Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Day 14 of 15 - Thankfulness

Flowers on the Lawn


Today's prompt is "3 things that make you laugh that you are thankful for."

I have to admit that I don't feel particularly full of laughter today. Nothing is wrong, it just feels like a more somber evening than I thought it would. 

Kevin's quick wit: Many times he will catch me by surprise with something that he says with a straight face, but it's hilarious so I can't help but laugh out loud.


Brianna's snarkiness: Yes, she's a teenage girl, but her sharp tongue and quick words, teamed up with her facial expressions make me laugh. 


My cats' antics: They have me laughing on a daily basis. Between their plaintive begging, races through the house, games of hide-and-seek, and the odd positions they sleep in, they definitely make me laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment