Monday, August 01, 2011

Accomplishments

Ready for paint




Tonight I'm very tired and will be heading to bed in just a few minutes. Today has been very busy for me. Journaling, casting on more socks, sanding a desk, applying the first coat of paint to the desk, exercising, and dyeing yarn. No wonder I'm ready to nod off in my seat.


Still, I feel really good about this day. This first day of August. Lughnasadh. First Harvest. My harvest isn't anything from my garden, but a wonderful sense of accomplishment and a feeling of looking forward to the next Harvest (Mabon), and, my birthday.

I will be forty this year. That excites and frightens me. But I will be stepping into the next few months with a strong sense of purpose. No matter the losses or lessons, since I know they are what is needed for my growth.

I hope you all had a wonderful and blessed day.

No comments:

Post a Comment