Thursday, July 07, 2011

Deep breaths...



There are times when my online presence is nearly non-existent. Yes, I fill orders and respond to customers, but I don't interact with people. Why does this happen? Mainly because the things in my life are taking away more energy that I am okay with.

Some of these things I can't mention online (like some of the stuff about my son, who is in the Marines), some are not for public display (like my emotions), and some are just not worth mentioning (like worrying about getting the bills covered). And so, I stay out of Ravelry and Facebook. And I turn the music up and take a lot of deep breaths.

Today I'll be on the edge of my seat until I hear some news. When that comes in I'll either be ecstatic or severely angry and sad. Until then, I'm keeping myself busy with dyeing, knitting and music.

2 comments:

  1. Sometimes being present in your life is about just that. The presence of your physical life. I hope your day of dyeing is filled with clarity and joyful news.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I appreciate all the energy you have been sending and I miss you guys. I'd like to plan another trip down there when things stabilize a little bit. ♥

    ReplyDelete